Booko now supports displaying “Works” – that is, a list of editions of the same book. A given work may have several editions – for example, a paperback, hardback or eBook version. Booko is starting to collect these various editions together as a “Work”. We’ve had this feature for a while – but now Booko includes the minimum and maximum price for each edition of a work. I think it should be a pretty useful feature.
Here’s the Top 10 works over the last few days. Check them out to see the new feature in action.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Tomorrow, When the War Began
- The Girl Who Played with Fire
- Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest
- The Catcher in the Rye
- The Brain That Changes Itself
- Anna Karenina
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Brave New World